Welcome! Introducing ipsy Open Studios, a groundbreaking new concept in beauty that champions the creator. Offering ready access to studio space and video production equipment plus an extensive suite of mobile apps and technology resources, ipsy is making it easier for beauty creators to hone their craft and stay savvy on what’s trending in digital media. No strings attached.
That’s right. No agents. No commissions. No commitments. No exclusivities. In brief, no pressures at ipsy Open Studios. It’s a practical, viable alternative in the market, democratizing the beauty landscape and giving more stylists a chance to grow their careers — With maximum freedom and flexibility.
As an aspiring artist just several years ago, Michelle knows all too well the challenges facing beauty creators today. To help guide up-and-coming stylists, she will be playing a critical role in ipsy Open Studios and will regularly hold one-on-one and small-group mentoring sessions and workshops. ipsy’s and Michelle’s mission has always been to build a fun, thriving community of beauty lovers who support and inspire each other… Expect nothing less with ipsy Open Studios.
Ready to get started?
- Apply now to become a member
- Read our insider blog posts, filled with tips for beauty creators
- Check out some videos recently filmed by members at our studio in Santa Monica, California
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- I don’t live in LA, is that OK? Sure! We have our studio and frequent events in Santa Monica, CA, but we also have online mentoring session, amazing content on our blog, and a suite of web and mobile apps we are developing just for our members (coming soon!).
- I’m already a member of another MCN (or blogger network), is that OK? Yep, there are absolutely no contracts or exclusivity with ipsyOS. We welcome everyone!
- I don’t have a YouTube channel, is that OK? We are looking for digital beauty creators on all platforms. If you do not have a YouTube presence, please be sure to mention your other channels in your application.
- I’m just getting started, what are the requirements for getting accepted? We are looking for passionate beauty creators from around the world at all stages of their career. As long as you have some content and traction, you are an ideal ipsyOS candidate!
- This seems too good to be true… What’s the catch? There really are no catches. We have developed the free ipsyOS platform as a way for us to give back to the community and to help develop future beauty creator super stars.
- I have more questions! Please shoot us an email at ipsyOS@ipsy.com and our team will get back to you ASAP!