DEC. 06, 2016:
This ex- school teacher has quickly become a YouTube sensation, thanks to her videos ranging from playful hauls to how-tos to lifestyle videos. As a former ipsyOS member and ipsy’s newest in-house creator, we are excited to get to know Madison more and watch as her over 330k subscriber base expands. Here, she answers our 20 Questions!
- Describe your channel in one word: Beauty
- Biggest YouTube Milestone: Hitting 300k subscribers
- Biggest YouTube Mishap: Uploading a video that had an editing error, lol.
- What inspires you? Hard working content creators.
- Lighting set-up of choice: Ring light in front of me, 2 soft boxes on both sides of me and 2 lotus lights on my background.
- Camera of choice: 80d, because the auto-focus and auto white balance is amazing!
- Favorite mascara: Benefit Roller Lash
- Night owl or early-riser?: Both
- Favorite YouTube channel: Casey Holmes
- Where do you see yourself in ten years?: Having a family, 2 dogs and still creating content on YouTube.
- Favorite emoji: The blushing smile Emoji
- Favorite social media platform: YouTube
- Favorite book: The Art of Racing in the Rain
- Favorite way to relax: In bed, watching Bravo or Lifetime
- Describe yourself in one word: Passionate
- If I didn’t have my YouTube channel, I’d… still be a Montessori Teacher.
- Favorite movie: Less Than Zero
- Favorite TV show: The OC
- Favorite childhood memory: Going to Disney World with my family
- What’s your nickname? Maddy
Hey creators, are you apart of the ipsyOS community yet? If not, what are you waiting for!? Click here to apply -> ipsyos.com/